Nov. 1, 2022 – Autonomous mobile robot (AMR) first mover and market leader Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR) will host the MiR World Americas Conference Nov. 8-10. Long-time MiR partners and users such as Schneiders Electric will join MiR executives in a series of educational sessions, case studies and actionable insights to help attendees benefit from material transport with flexible, safe and easy-to-use mobile robots.
“AMR deployments continue to skyrocket, especially in the Americas as more companies struggling with labor shortages and supply chain issues recognize the tremendous benefits they offer over manually transporting materials,” said Mark Joppru, VP of sales, Americas. “Whether new to the field or long-time experts looking to sharpen their knowledge, the MiR World Americas Conference will help all attendees take the next step in unlocking these benefits for their organizations with a quick return-on-investment. There is something for everyone at this event.”
According to a recent report from the International Federation of Robots (IFR), more than 121,000 AMRs were sold in 2021, with nearly 50,000 going to companies planning to automate transportation and logistics applications in warehouses, manufacturing facilities and factories. These use of AMRs in transportation and logistics is expected to grow by an average of 40% each year from 2022 to 2025. Much of this additional demand is due to “the effort to increase resilience of production against pandemics and international political conflicts by re-shoring capacity,” the IFR report said.
Experts share why and how to maximize investment in AMRs
The three-day virtual event will include a virtual demo room along with a wide range of crucial AMR topics presented by a diverse group of experts, including:
- “Why we need to invest on AMRs?” (Edgar Martínez, Schneider Electric)
- “MIR Service–Optimum uptime” (Annie Liu, MiR)
- “Getting started with AMRs” (Scott Albrecht, Hartfiel Automation)
- “AMR integration challenges–How to make your integration a success story” (Dave Kush, In Position Technologies)
- “The Cobot” (Kenneth B. Henriksen, MiR)
- “Partner success story as excellent partner 2019, 2020, 2021 – Lessons from the field across 100+ robot deployments” (Mark Proud, RG Group)
- “Maximizing your chance of success with robot 1” (Nick Armenta, Olympus Controls)
- “Use of autonomous robots for large warehouse management in textile industry” (Cedric Craze, Accenture)
- “Mobile robotic equipment completes your AMR deployment” (Jonathen Karavolias, ROEQ)
- “Identifying the right MiR solution: A strategic integrated approach from conception to execution” (Zac Boehm, Hy-Tek)
- “Replacing conveyors with flexible automation” (Matt Charles, ROBEX)
For more details and to register for the MiR World Americas Conference, visit the website.
About Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR)
MiR develops and manufactures one of the industry’s most advanced range of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), which can quickly, easily, and cost-effectively automate internal logistics and optimize material handling. MiR offers one of the most advanced fleets of mobile robots used by both large enterprises and small and medium customers in a range of industries from manufacturing to logistics to healthcare. Founded in Denmark in 2013, MiR has grown to become a global leader with nearly 220 distributors and certified system integrators in 60 countries.