Pharmaceutical and Life science industry is facing intense competition and strict regulatory guidelines. An essential objective for them is to optimize their operations. Since this industry is highly impacted by globalization, adopting a universal system makes it easier for the industry to reach high operational efficiency.
Our primary focus areas are :
BASE has extensive knowledge of the operational challenges in the Pharma and Life science industry. We leverage that knowledge to help companies adopt the global best practices and deploy our solutions for specific requirements. As we follow the V model of project execution, we deliver results with clear documented process as demanded by this industry segment.
- Process Automation by incorporating control elements for sequencing with filed instrumentation.
- Retrofitment of legacy controllers and DCS for improved efficiency.
- Improving performance of standalone machines and process skids.
- Utility equipment controls:
- Boiler controls
- Air compressor controls
- Refrigeration compressor controls
- Substation monitoring
- DG controls
- Load shedding
- HVAC controls
- Water treatment plants (RO, DM)
- Integrated utility management system
- User friendly engineered HMI/SCADA system on top of the integrated processes and machineries.
- Specific Applications:
- WFI skids
- HVAC Clean room controls (BMS)
- Process Batch with Electronic Batch reports
- Track and trace – traceability solutions
- Distillation columns
- Solvent recovery systems
- Sterilization process control
- Integrated process critical data management (Historian)
- Plant information system (Electronic web based reporting)
- Weighing and dispensing
- Environmental controls:
- Air quality monitoring and reporting
- Water quality monitoring and reporting