We are pleased to inform you that, the Confederation of Indian Industry (SR) is organizing one-day Automotive Electrical & Electronics Summit with the theme of “Automotive PACE trends 2030” on 8 December 2022 between 0930 Hrs – 1730 Hrs at Hotel Feathers, Chennai, India.This summit will bring together the Electrical and Electronic specialists, Mechanical and Systems Engineers, and the Information and Communication Technology specialists to discuss the current and future trends in automotive electrical & electronics and offer opportunities for stakeholders to establish synergy in the special area of interest.
The summit would cover the following sessions:
- Inaugural Session – Context Setting on PACE (Personalized | Autonomous | Connected |Electrified)
- Session on Personalized products in automotiveSession brief: “Car as 3rd living space” enables continuous evolvement in personalization aspects of automotive vehicle. This is possible by providing higher level of user experience, seamless connectivity, and convergence of various technologies across industries. Role of electronics and AI enabled SW becoming key to achieve the same. This session is to discuss on different enablers to provide rich consumer experience and great-perceived value.Focus Areas: Role of automotive electronics in Car as a 3rd Living Space | Creating perceived value in automotive space | Impact of connectivity & technology convergence in personalization | User Experience Design for electronics products in personalization | Role of camera in personalization
- Session on Autonomous products in automotiveSession brief: Growing expectations of Indian consumers in “advanced driving use cases” may require looking at global ADAS solutions and necessitates calibrating to Indian environment. This will open up new business models, the way of transportation etc., Enablement with use of technologies like Networking, Deep Learnings, and Data Analytics; high-speed electronics are going to be more prominent. Standards & Regulatory requirements are imperative.Focus Areas: Role of automotive electronics in Autonomous enablement for Indian use cases | Role of ADAS and its subsystems, its Indian use cases | Evolving Business models & its QOS | Role of ADAS Sensors, AI, CNN, Adaptive learnings and data analytics for calibrating Indian use cases | Discussions on Sensor Fusion, DMS Fusion areas | Discussions on importance of standards & regulatory requirements |Test ecosystem
- Session on Connected products in automotiveSession brief: Level of “Connected Car” applications is evolving and already become a norm in the vehicle. It enables the new business model, software upgradation, map upgradation and so on. As its base for V2X, concepts of protecting the data and secure transactions becoming a major focus. This panel is to discuss more on evolving connected car features & its secure way of data communication.Focus Areas: Next gen Connected Car and evolving vehicle architectures | Role of “Secure” in the connected car space | Implementation of Security concepts and the usage of secure tools from Design, Develop, Manufacture and Shipment | Discussions on new business models.
- Session on Green TechnologiesSession brief: Growing “Green”, “Sustainable” Technologies as a prime mover for green technologies, though it started with explosions of EV powertrain, this ecosystem will act as a base for further new technologies. This session to discuss various challenges & forthcoming opportunities.Focus Areas: Discussions on key challenges, strategies & opportunities on Green technologies – EV, Hydrogen Cell, Solar Cell etc., | EV market in Global and India – Technologies & Architectures discussions on various segments | Discussions on EV infrastructure – Private, Public etc., | Discussions on CO2 reduction, After treatment areas | Role of Functional Safety aspects in the EV component development | Implementation of Security concepts and the usage of secure tools from Design, Develop, Manufacture and Shipment | Discussions on new business models | Test ecosystem | Standards & regulations governing Green Tech
- Panel Discussion: Electrical & Electronics challenges in automotive PACE trends.Summit sponsored by Bosch Global Software Technologies; Garrett Motion Technologies; Dassault Systèmes; MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions, VECTOR Informatik India & Visteon ElectronicsKey eminent speakers addressing / invited to address in the summit include:
- Mr Amit Jain, Summit Chairman, Executive Director & Group CTO, UNO MINDA, NK Minda
- Mr Satyakam Arya, Managing Director & CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.,
- Mr Primit Parikh, Co-founder, President and COO, Transphorm Inc. Goleta, California, United States
- Mr R K Shenoy, Member of Executive Leadership Team and Senior VP – Mobility Engineering, Bosch
- Mr Sivakumar Songappan, Senior Director, Software, Visteon Corporation
- Mr B Govindarajan, CEO, Royal Enfield & Wholetime Director, Eicher Motors Ltd
- Mr Vivek Bansal, Founder and President – Engineering, VVDN Technologies, California, United States· Dr Ravi M. Bhatkal, Managing Director, India, MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions· Mr Gaurav Gupta, CCO, MG Motor India Private Limited· Mr Suresh D, Spark Minda Green Mobility, Group CTO, Spark Minda, CEO, Spark Minda Tech Centre· Mr Mahavir Patil, Vice President, Design & Development and Program Management, Hella India Automotive· Mr Jegapriyan G, Managing Director (India), Garrett Motion Technologies
· Mr Brahmanand Reddy Patil, President & MD, VECTOR Informatik
· Mr Sirish Batchu, President – Product Engineering Group, Embitel Technologies, (a CARIAD Group Company part of VOLKSWAGEN Group)· Mr Tanuj Mittal, Director, Customer Process Experience – India at Dassault Systèmes· Dr Philip Jose, Head, Functions and Systems Engineering, Mahindra EV Technology Centre, Mahindra and Mahindra· Ms Suzanna Perrier, Global Business Development Leader – Connected Vehicle, Garrett – Advancing Motion, Switzerland· Mr Srinivas Aravapalli, CEO, BlueBinaries Engineering and Solutions Pvt Ltd· Mr Yogesh Umbarkar, Vice President, Eatron Technologies· Mr Shinto Joseph, Director- South East Asia Operations, LDRA Limited· Mr Pankaj Mahajan, Vice President – Automotive, Transportation, Infrastructure & Industrial, A.T. Kearney Consulting (India) Private Limited amongst othersMore than 300 senior management personnel from diverse industries all over India and abroad are expected to attend this summit.
Companies like Ashok Leyland, Bosch, Tata Motors, Ford India, Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Minda Industries, Mahindra & Mahindra, Toyota, Kia, MG Motor, Hyundai Motor, Spark Minda, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Skoda, L&T Technology Services, Visteon, Tech Mahindra, Rane Group, TVS Group, MRF, Ceat Limited, Hinduja Group, Schneider Electric India, Minda, Hinduja Tech, ARAI, Natrip, Pricol, Simpson & Co, Bosch Global Software, Synopsys, Harman, Xitadel, Continental Automotive, Valeo, TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, Ansys, Bosch, NXP, Mathworks, Vector, Dassault Systems, IOCL, Stratasys, Delphi, Autodesk etc., are expected to participate in this proposed summit.Summit Delegate Fee (Per Participant/excluding GST):
- Rs. 3000 per participant for CII Member
- Rs. 4000 per participant for Non-member
- Rs. 2500 per participant for Edu. Institution
The summit starts at 0930 Hrs (Registration starts at 0830 Hrs.) and conclude at 1730 Hrs.We request you to participate and nominate your colleagues from your organization to join this important summit on 8 December 2022 at Hotel Feathers, Chennai, India. (Registered Delegates, kindly ignore this email)
Please confirm your participation / nominations by fill the below mentioned registration-cum-payment link for the summit.Is there any difficulties to fill online registration form, you may share us your delegate nominations by below format
Bookings are closed for this event.