The India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Commerce will be organizing an exclusive multi product India Show, the India Sourcing Fair in Colombo (Sri Lanka) during December 8-12, 2015.
Indo- Sri Lankan mutual trade has been growing steadily. The main objective of the fair is to project strengths of Indian companies to the Sri Lankan counterparts who are going in for massive sourcing of products and services from other countries. Sri Lanka at present focused on development and around reconstruction. Market surveys have indicated that this is the most appropriate time for Indian companies/products and services to enter the Sri Lankan market. The Fair will provide an opportunity for Sri Lankan industrialists and businesses to view the latest innovations, products and services offered by Indian companies. This exhibition will be an ideal networking platform for Indian companies.
OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT :
• An opportunity for Indian Manufacturers and Suppliers to showcase their products and services to an evolving market
• To facilitate market entry and buyer introduction to many new Indian companies interested in doing business in Sri Lanka
• To be a one stop shop for Indian exporters, manufacturers and producers
• To provide an opportunity for the Sri Lankan business community to witness first hand on what is available in India
• To provide an opportunity for small and medium scale exporters to showcase their products and services.
The products on display will include:
• Engineering: Automobiles & Auto parts, Engineering Goods, Machine-tools, Hand-tools, Machinery & Equipment,
Mining & Construction, Equipment, Medical Equipment & Disposables and infrastructure companies.
• Information Technology: Software & IT Services, Telecommunications
• Textiles: Readymade Garments, Accessories, Home Furnishings, Fabrics, Readymade garments &
• Leather Goods: Shoes, Handbags, Garments, Accessories, etc.
• Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
• Handicrafts: Decoratives, Giftware, Jewellery, Art & Craft etc.
• Food Industry: Processed Food & Beverages, Packaging Machinery & Equipment, Kitchen & Hotel Equipment
• Plastic & Rubber Products
• Sports Goods
• Tourism & Hospitality (Travel companies and Hotels etc.)
• Real Estate Industry